6 Reasons to Leave Siding Installation to Professionals
Siding installation sounds easy enough for a nice summer DIY project, but in reality, it’s anything but easy, even for experienced DIYers. Aside from the convenience of not having to do the installation work yourself, here are reasons siding installation should be left to pros.
1. No need to buy new tools – If this was the first time you’re installing your own siding, you’d need to buy all new tools in addition to the materials themselves, including a power saw which you may or may not use years after. We professionals have all the required tools and won’t charge you extra when we use them.
2. No footwork necessary – Everyone hates the footwork (and paperwork) required for building permits and compliance with building codes. We professionals do all of this for you as part of our service.
3. Installation is completed on time – Assuming you have to work on weekdays, a DIY full-scale siding replacement will have to be spread over several weekends, which is something you don’t want to do in the middle of summer. Professional siding installation, on the other hand, is finished in a much shorter time, letting you enjoy its benefits sooner.
4. Full service from start to finish – Preparing for the installation is no easy task, and neither is the clean-up after. Fortunately, you won’t have to worry about either when you hire professionals to install your new siding.
5. We have insurance – Professional contractors are required to have liability insurance that covers any accidental property damage and workers’ compensation that covers worksite injuries. Installing your own siding means that if either happens, your own insurance premiums will have to take a significant hit.
6. Better warranties – At best, DIYers are eligible for manufacturer warranties, which extends to problems caused by factory defects. This means that you will be solely responsible for correcting installation errors. Most professional siding contractors, on the other hand, have workmanship warranties on top of applicable manufacturing warranties that typically cover the first two years. At Jones and Associates, we are confident of our installation quality that our workmanship guarantee covers the first 10 years!
Jones and Associates serve homeowners in Lubbock, Midland, and Odessa, TX. To know more about our siding installation services, call us today at (806) 686-1380 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate.