The Jones Boys: Fall Home Improvement Projects
It’s fall once again, and many Texans will surely be planning a project to either beautify their homes or get them ready for the coldest season of the year. If you are one of those people who are keen on starting a home improvement project before the temperature begins to get too cold, you have come to the right place!
Jones & Associates, your local experts when it comes to roofing, siding, doors, and energy saving windows in Midland, TX and surrounding areas, recommends these fall-friendly home improvement projects:
A climate like ours means we are pretty much bombarded by harsh weather conditions every year. This means that regular roofing materials such as asphalt shingles won’t last very long in such climate. That in mind, you’ll want to go for metal roofing. Why? Here are ten good reasons:
• Curb Appeal – Our metal roofs comes in a number of fade-resistant colors.
• Algae Resistance – Not offered by asphalt shingles and wood shake roofs.
• Energy Efficiency – Comes with special coatings that reflect the sun’s rays, resulting in less heat absorption.
• Insurance Discounts – Because of metal roofing’s fire-resistant properties, major insurance companies offer discounts
• Maintenance Free – Yes, you can install it and virtually forget about it.
• Durability – Can withstand the tough Texan weather conditions
• Easy to Install – Lightweight and flexible. Need we say more?
• Affordable– Costs less than most roofing materials
• Warranties – For that extra peace of mind
The siding is more than just a cover to enhance your home exterior’s aesthetic appeal. It also provides an extra layer of protection against the elements. And because it’s constantly exposed, you should make sure to replace your old siding with a much tougher, steel siding. Here are the reasons why:
• It’s beautiful with a wide range of fade-resistant colors to choose from
• It’s virtually maintenance free
• Offers insulation for improved energy efficiency in your home
• It won’t fade, chip, rust, or crack like other siding options
• Can last through extreme climate conditions
Windows & Doors
Your windows and doors play a big part in keeping your home comfortable all throughout the year. And if your windows and doors have leaks, you will surely need to replace them as they aren’t just going to cause uncomfortable drafts in your home during winters; your energy bill will surely spike as well. That’s because valuable energy can easily escape through the leaks on your windows and doors.
Jones & Associates offers quite a few product and services that will make your home look more beautiful and winter-ready. From metal roofing in Amarillo to energy-saving windows in Lubbock, TX, local homeowners turn to us when they need something done in their homes. And we get it done for sure with almost three decades of experience in our pockets. Top it all off with consistent recognition from Qualified Remodelers magazine as one of the Top 500 Contractors in the US, and you can be sure that we are the best among the best.
If you are interested in any of the home improvement projects mentioned above, you can rely on Jones & Associates to help you out with your plans. Just give us a call for a FREE estimate on your next home improvement endeavors.