5 Factors to Consider for Your Siding Replacement
A siding replacement is an excellent investment to wrap your home with an added value, beauty, and protection against harsh elements. To make a sound and informed decision when choosing the right material, Jones and Associates shares the five important factors you need to consider:
1. Energy Efficiency – An energy-efficient siding will help your home absorb less heat in summer, keeping a cooler, comfortable temperature. It will also prevent energy from escaping to save you on monthly bills. As your trusted siding company in Odessa, TX, we recommend our steel siding to decrease the use of your HVAC system.
2. Water Resistance – Exposure to rain and storm can make your home’s structure weak, so installing a water-resistant siding is ideal. This will prolong your home’s protection against water damage and decay. Make sure to weigh this factor on different types of materials, as they can differ immensely.
3. Versatility – It also pays to consider a siding material that is versatile and can blend well with your home’s architecture. Your reliable siding company in Midland, TX, offers steel siding that can complement most types of home.
4. Durability – This factor will determine the level of maintenance you need to do, as well as the service life of the siding. With the steel siding option from the premier siding company in Lubbock, TX, you enjoy supreme weather protection. This is also thicker than other materials, making it less prone to denting. As it can withstand the harshest elements, it requires only minimal maintenance.
5. Aesthetic Appeal – A beautiful siding not only is a joy to look at, but also adds great value to your home. Our steel siding comes in a stunning array of colors, textures, and styles to match your home’s architecture. Our colorfast coatings also ensure long-lasting elegance without fading or peeling.
Consider these factors to reap the highest benefits of protection, beauty, and energy efficiency from your siding replacement. If you want to start on a steel siding project that tops all of the factors above, call us at (800) 658-2060. You can also request a schedule for a free in-home consultation and estimate.