7 Great Features of Simonton® Vinyl Windows
Advances in technology paved the way for better window options. At Jones & Associates, we are proud to carry one of the most reliable windows today: Simonton® vinyl windows.
All Simonton windows are made from vinyl, which is one of the world’s most versatile plastic. These windows stand out because of these important features of their replacement windows in Lubbock, TX:
1. These are durable – Unlike wood and aluminum, Simonton vinyl windows are guaranteed not to pit, flake, or rot. These are also strong enough to endure extreme weather conditions in West Texas.
2. These require low-maintenance – With Simonton windows, the only maintenance that you will do is the occasional washing. Vinyl windows are also resistant to pollution, dirt, and salt spray.
3. These are easy to operate – Windows from Simonton will neither stick nor swell when exposed in fluctuating temperatures. This ensures smooth opening and closing.
4. These look great – When you install Simonton windows in your home, you won’t have to worry about repainting. The color is integrated throughout all the window components, so it won’t fade easily. There are also many traditional and modern styles for further curb appeal.
5. These are energy-efficient – Vinyl is known to have better insulating properties compared with other framing materials. At Simonton, vinyl is combined with efficient glass packages that further reduce energy consumption, leading to more savings in utility bills.
6. These add value – Replacing old windows in the West South Central region with vinyl options can recoup up to 74.7% of your initial investment, according to Remodeling Magazine’s “2015 Cost Vs. Value Report.”
7. These are covered by warranty – Simonton offers comprehensive and transferable warranties that cover all window components.
Simonton replacement windows Midland, TX, are not ordinary replacement windows. These can keep your home safe from elements while keeping indoor comfort at a maximum. These vinyl windows are also easy to operate even after a few years, requiring little maintenance. If you add energy efficiency, value, aesthetic appeal, and warranty, all of these lead to windows worth the investment.
For quality Simonton windows in Lubbock, Odessa, Midland, Amarillo, and Abilene, call Jones & Associates. We have been installing quality windows since 1987, ensuring proper installation, high-quality materials, and customer satisfaction.
Switch to reliable vinyl windows from Simonton today. Request a free quote by calling us at (806) 686-1380.